MAGIC

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have moved many times in my life, lived in many houses in many towns.  There is one place that has been constant, a comfort.  

As a young child I traveled to Marshall to spend summers and holidays.  It was something that I looked forward to greatly!  The peace and quiet, the long warm days playing in the fields.......it was magical to me.  

Now I get to see the excitement in my daughter's eyes.  It is amazing!

While we were in New Orleans, Carson was in Marshall making her very own memories.  I so thankful!

Past Marshal shots here and here.

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips