LES NOUVELLES

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


Lucky for me the Les Nouvelles showroom is in Atlanta.

Basically it is one giant dream closet,  THE perfect mix:  colors , prints, sharp & edgy, sweet & romantic, retro but modern.....the list goes on.  

Lately, I have been focused on buying pieces that I will have forever.  It's worth it to me to invest in clothes that I absolutely love and commit to slowly building the ultimate collection.  Quality over quantity and all that.

I love shopping early Fall deliveries because the clothes are extremely versatile and typically seasonless.  Layered up or stripped down, they can be worn all year round and are usually more classic silhouettes and less trend specific.

Here are some of my favorites.  What's on your list for Fall?

all images:  Les Nouvelles-  Shop here.  Blog here.  Pinterest here. 

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips