TRANSITION

Wednesday, August 28, 2013









For me, there is nothing more important in my wardrobe then a great grey t-shirt (or ten).  So, you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this dress from Madewell.  

It might be the greatest dress ever made and I am not exaggerating.  

With an oversized brass zipper up the back and pockets hidden in the full skirt, it's function and fashion married- a perfect day dress for a momma like me. 

All Summer I have thrown it on with sandals or my favorite moccasin booties.  Plans for Fall include: tights and boots, statement necklaces and jackets of all kinds.  I think a cropped knit pullover might look just as good as this leather bomber.  Thoughts?

More later on my Clare Vivier messenger and my sweet blue suede boots from Madewell.  If you want to shop the look, scroll and click below.  

Details:  
Lip- Bobby Brown, here. Dress- Madewell, here.  Boot- Madewell, similar here (on sale!).  Bomber- Halogen, here.  Crossbody- Clare Vivierhere   Studs- Marc by Marc, here. Baby bangles Frosted Willow, here.  Ring,- Jamie Joseph, similar here.  Necklace- thrifted in Austin.  

5 comments:

Sara Maude said...

You are right- that dress IS perfection! It seems like the item I would choose over everything else I own every time I open my closet. So versatile!

Unknown said...

chic outfit! love the boots! xx

Win a sequin evening dress on my blog: The Provocative Couture

Jane {torontoShopoholic} said...

love this. great transition to fall look. The bomber jacket and all the grey is just perfection.

GetGlamr said...

Truly wonderful look...I specially love your designer footwear!!

Misha said...

I just love your style, wonderful dress up, awesome hair style, great Shoes and Sandals !!!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips