NEED SUPPLY

Wednesday, February 12, 2014




Atlanta is braving another ice storm, and we are cooped up in our rental whining about how we wish we were in our new home.

Half of our things are moved over there and the work will continue as soon as the sun comes out to defrost the city, and free us all to move about once again.

For now I am lucky enough to have power, and internet…so, I raided Need Supply and thought I would share.

I ordered these grey jeans on sale because the Old Navy ones I have been wearing all season have been washed enough times that they are a horrible fit, and I hate them.

Isn't that always the way with cheap denim?!

Scroll and click to shop. Hope you stay warm and safe through the storm!

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips